It is all about our people
We are committed to developing our people and empowering them to grow. Our diverse and inclusive workplace welcomes people from all backgrounds. From marketing to warehouse operations, Viking is ready to empower your future.
WHAT DO OUR PEOPLE SAY?
“Even after more than 10 years, I still enjoy working at Viking. It keeps on offering me a challenging work environment and I am still developing myself personally and professionally”
“We are an example of the multi-cultural society with people from all over the world collaborating to achieve the best results.”
“Working at Viking, I know that I’ve got great opportunities to develop and learn new skills.”
We welcome you to an inspiring, international environment with great opportunities
See what our various locations have to offer and apply today.
Your next step starts here
For trainees, new starters and experienced professionals, Viking works internationally with a range of disciplines.
Each country has its own benefits, applications process, and vacancy list. Cannot find what you are looking for? Email your CV to email@example.com
Austria – Location Pregarten
Our branch in Austria is located about 20 minutes by car north of Linz in the Mühlviertel. From here, our customer service employees look after our customers in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland. In addition, our sales staff take care of our major customers on site.
With us you will find:
- A pleasant working environment with an exceptionally good working atmosphere
- A responsible and innovative job
- An extensive training programme and regular coaching
- Regular working hours
- Sufficient free parking space
- Attractive social benefits such as pension provision, canteen, additional holidays.
If there is no vacancy at the moment, we would be pleased to receive your speculative application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Germany – Location Großostheim.
The logistics centre in Großostheim is one of the most modern within the Office Depot Europe organisation. From Großostheim we supply businesses and private customers in Germany, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and Switzerland.
With us you will find:
- An attractive workplace with varied tasks and a good working atmosphere
- Open and team-oriented working atmosphere
- Extensive training by the department
- Good social benefits: e.g., the possibility of participating in the company pension scheme, capital-forming benefits, free drinks (coffee and water) at the site, employee advisory programme
- Possibility of participating in the Jobrad initative
You are also welcome to send us your speculative application to: email@example.com
We would be pleased to receive your speculative application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquarters based in Venlo on the Dutch/German border.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent travel expenses and allowances
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Bonus scheme applicable based on level of the position
- Lease-car including tank-card based on purpose or level of the position
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Discounted rates for Health & Racket club or Fit for Free subscription
- Ergonomic workplaces
- Internal physical therapist
- Employee Assistance Program
- Collective health insurance and discount on private insurances
- Accident & Disability Insurance paid by Office Depot
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- E-Learning platform
- Internal coaching
- Online training catalogue
FOOD & BEVERAGES
- Coffee corner with fresh brewed coffee/tea/chocolate/cold drinks
- Breakfast in the morning; snacks during the day
- 36 Days off per year on top of the public holidays of your country of residence
- German public holidays for German colleagues
- Flexible working hours; start between 7.00am-9.00am
- Easily accessible office close to motorways A67 and A73
- Free parking space around the building
- Public transport links in front of the office
- Soccer table to compete with colleagues
- Meet and greet in our coffee corner
Can not find a suitable role in the Netherlands? Email your CV to NLemail@example.com
Locations in Cluj.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
UK & Ireland
Headquarters and a large distribution centre located in Leicester. We have offices in Ashton, near Manchester, plus the Digital Innovation Centre in Milton Keynes.
CORE BENEFITS AVAILABLE TO ALL FROM DAY ONE:
Pension contribution into group pension scheme with Standard Life
25 days + public/ bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Life Assurance cover
Free onsite parking / parking permit for the Milton Keynes office
Eye care vouchers and spectacle vouchers
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS (SUBJECT TO ROLE AND GRADE CONDITIONS):
- Sales Commission – guaranteed for first three months
- Manager Corporate short-term incentive scheme – (subject to company and individual performance)
- Private health care cover (day 1 for Grade 21+ / after 5 years for Grade 20 & below)
- Car / cash allowance (subject to role / grade)
Can not find a suitable role in the UK and Ireland? Email your CV to email@example.com